The restaurant business is all about the quality of food and hygienic cooking conditions. You have to keep the kitchen clean and germ-free. Extraction canopies get dirty often due to the cooking process. The marks of oil, butter, and curries also make your restaurant’s canopy smelly.
It is necessary to undertake canopy cleaning every few weeks for maintaining hygiene. If you want the best quality canopy filter cleaning services in Melbourne, call us. We are a team of professional canopy cleaners working for many restaurants for a long time. Our team works for small and large restaurants in the city.
When to Clean Extraction Canopies?
Different restaurants have different hours of cooking. Some have more customers while some have fewer customers. The schedule of cleaning canopies depends on the amount of use in your kitchen. If you have a restaurant with many customers, it is necessary to clean the canopy every month. On the other hand, you can take a half-yearly canopy cleaning package if you have less usage of the canopy in the restaurant.
Canopies should be cleaned thoroughly for reducing the risk of fire. Deep cleaning of canopies is the work of professionals. We clean the canopies of the restaurant’s canopies thoroughly.
Our professionals remove grease and oil marks from the canopies and make them shiny. We make your canopies look new within a few weeks of cleaning.
Why is Canopy Cleaning Necessary?
Many small restaurants and food joints avoid regular canopy cleaning because of the high cost. But the improper schedule of canopy cleaning can lead to the risk of fires and diseases. It is necessary to clean canopies because:
- Oil and grease build up in your canopies making them smell bad. Cleaning will remove oil, butter, and grease residues from your canopies.
- Cleaning the canopies will enhance the functioning of the canopies.
- Canopy cleaning will reduce the risk of the spread of diseases such as food poisoning, stomach aches, and vomiting.
- Restaurants that clean the canopies get insurance.
- Clean canopies improve the quality and taste of foods.
Why Choose Our Canopy Cleaning Services?
We are one of the leading canopy cleaners in Melbourne. Our team has been working for more than 10 years in this field. There are many benefits of choosing our service such as:
Experienced Cleaners – We hire the smart and efficient cleaners in our team. Our cleaners have good experience in cleaning canopies of different sizes. They also wear formal clothes while working in any restaurant. Moreover, our professional canopy cleaners have a license and other papers to clean the canopies.
Harmless Cleaning Solutions – Canopies of the restaurants are filled with grease, oil, and butter. They also get rust due to water and oil marks. We use safe and harmless cleaning solutions to clean your canopies. Our cleaning solutions do not contain chemicals, gases, or dangerous parabens. They do not cause health hazards or skin allergies. Furthermore, our cleaning solutions make your canopies look new and shiny.
Full Process of Canopy Cleaning – We clean the canopies of every restaurant properly. Our process of kitchen extraction cleaning involves many steps such as:
- Checking and assessing kitchen duct, rangehood, and canopies of the kitchen.
- Using the steam method to eliminate dark stains of grease and oil.
- Using some gentle chemicals to remove the smell of foods from the canopies.
- Repairing the broken parts of the canopies.
Reduces Risk of Diseases – Restaurants with dirty kitchens spread diseases rapidly. Customers may get different digestive issues by eating at unhygienic restaurants. They include gas, vomiting, food poisoning, and stomach pain. We clean the canopies of your restaurant kitchen from within. Our mild solutions remove food particles and burnt residues from the canopies. Our professional canopy cleaning service reduces the risk of spreading digestive diseases.
Good Reputation – The dirty and unhygienic kitchen can spoil the image of your restaurant. Our professional canopy cleaning service maintains a good image of your restaurant in the market. A clean kitchen will attract more customers to your restaurant. Our canopy cleaners will help you to grow your restaurant business on a large scale.
Reasonable Rates – We provide affordable canopy cleaning services in the city. Our reasonable canopy cleaning packages suit the requirement and budget of every restaurant. We do not charge extra fees after the completion of work. We also offer customized cleaning packages to our customers. You can choose the canopy cleaning option long with our service of builders cleaning in Melbourne.
Other Services Provided by Singhz Professional Team
Canopy cleaning is our main service. Apart from that, we also offer other services such as:
- Cleaning of kitchen appliances such as refrigerator, oven, BBQ, microwave, dishwasher, and toaster.
- We clean the exhaust fans, lights, and electric boards of the restaurant kitchen.
- Cleaning of filters and removing dirt from them.
- Cleaning of kitchen walls, floors, and kitchen sinks.
- We have a team of end of lease cleaners in Melbourne who clean rental homes and apartments.
- We clean the full home after renovation and painting work. Our services of builders cleaning Melbourne make your home clean and neat.
Canopies of the kitchen must be cleaned from inside every few weeks. Deep cleaning of the kitchen canopy costs between $50 and $150 every hour. Our cost can vary according to the hour and amount of cleaning.
The schedule of cleaning commercial kitchens depends on the use. If your kitchen canopy gets dirty often due to oil and butter marks, you need to clean your canopies every 3 to 4 months. On the other hand, if your canopy is used less, you need to get a yearly canopy cleaning package.
Yes, we have a well-trained canopy cleaning staff. Our cleaners have licenses and other documents. They also wear PPE kits, face masks and use sanitiser while working for any commercial kitchen. Furthermore, our staff knows how to clean every type of canopy.